The HKSAR Government announced on 4 August 2017 that starting the 2017/18 academic year, the Government will provide a non-means-tested annual subsidy of $30,000 for eligible new and continuing students pursuing full-time locally-accredited local and non-local self-financing undergraduate (including top-up degree) programmes in Hong Kong (except for those enrolled in places already supported under the Study Subsidy Scheme for Designated Professions/Sectors (SSSDP)) offered by eligible institutions participating in the scheme.
All undergraduate programmes (including top-up degree programmes) offered by Hang Seng Management College are eligible under the subsidy scheme in 2017-2018 cohort:
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) in Corporate Governance
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) in Financial Analysis
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) in Management
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Convergent Media and Communication Technology
- Bachelor of Journalism and Communication (Honours)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) in Supply Chain Management (EXCEPT subsidized places which are already supported under the SSSDP)
- Bachelor of Management Science and Information Management (Honours)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Actuarial Studies and Insurance
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Data Science and Business Intelligence
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Applied and Human-Centred Computing
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Chinese
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Cultural and Creative Industries
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in English
- Bachelor of Social Sciences (Honours) in Asian Studies
- Bachelor of Translation with Business (Honours)
The Scheme is only applicable to Hong Kong students who have:
- attained “33222” in the Hong Kong Diploma for Secondary Education Examination (HKDSE) when they are enrolled in eligible self-financing undergraduate programmes; or
- attained sub-degree qualifications (i.e. after completing full-time locally accredited Associate Degree or Higher Diploma qualifications in relevant disciplines) when they are enrolled in eligible self-financing top-up degree programmes.
Both new and continuing students meeting the criteria are eligible for subsidy. The subsidy is tenable for the normal duration of study of the programmes concerned at HSMC.
Eligible students will be invited for application in due course. Details of the application procedures can be found in the HSMC e-mail. The HARDCOPY of the completed application form should be submitted to Registry on or before the stipulated date:
- On the New Student Registration Day on 16 & 17 August 2017 (First Batch) / 29 & 31 August 2017 (Second Batch)
- On or before 15 August 2017
- Please click here to download the application form.
- Please click here to view the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of the Scheme.
For more details of the Subsidy Scheme, please visit www.cspe.edu.hk/content/nmt-annual-subsidy.
For further enquiries, please contact Registry:
Tel: 3963 5555
For new students: email@example.com
For current students: firstname.lastname@example.org