The Registry is committed to provide quality services to students and staff in support of the College vision of becoming a leading private university, recognised for excellence in teaching, learning and research, especially in the areas of business management, humanities and social sciences.
Our missions are:
- To devise and maintain up-to-date and applicable academic policies and regulations;
- To provide administrative support for student recruitment and admission;
- To maintain accurate and secured student records with integrity;
- To facilitate students’ learning experience from enrolment through to award conferral, and to ensure that students comply with the academic regulations throughout the process; and
- To collaborate with academic departments on programme development, accreditation and quality assurance.
We provide services and support to students and staff of the College in the following areas:
- Academic information (Academic Regulations and Student Handbook)
- Student recruitment and admission
- Student registration, record and graduation
- Module registration, class and examination scheduling
- Transcript and other academic certification
- Programme accreditation and quality assurance
- Academic events and ceremonies (Information Day, Summer Academy, Convocation for New Students, Graduation Ceremony, etc.)
- Secretariat of the Academic Board, Academic Planning and Development Committee, Admissions Committee, College Examinations and Assessment Committee, College Student Disciplinary Committee, Graduate Studies Committee, and Student-Staff Consultative Committee