Important Notes for Graduands:
- Registration of Attendance and Request for Guest Tickets
- Graduands are required to register online at ecampus via the following link or QR code on or before 20 October 2017 (Friday) to confirm your attendance and request for guest tickets for the Ceremony:
- Please be reminded that graduands who do not complete the registration by the above-mentioned deadline will be regarded as NOT joining the Ceremony.
- After receiving your registration, the admission tickets for graduand and guests will be posted to you by late October. You are advised to check carefully and make sure that the correspondence address you provide in the registration is correct. The College will not be responsible for any mishandling of mail.
- Each graduand is eligible for a maximum of two guest tickets. Guest tickets will not be re-issued for loss or damage. Due to limited number of seats in the venue, we apologise that requests for additional guest tickets will not be accommodated.
- Purchase/ Rental of Academic Regalia
- For graduands of undergraduate degree programmes, please contact SimPro Studio, the approved supplier for academic regalia rental service of the College, at (852) 3596 8316 for purchase/ rental details.
- Graduands may refer to the sample of academic regalia at https://registry.hsmc.edu.hk/graduates/academic-regalia-specifications/
- Collection of Graduation Certificate
- Graduation certificate will be available for collection after the Graduation Ceremony.
- Collection point on 15 November 2017:
- Venue: Auditorium, 2/F, Lee Quo Wei Academic Building
- Opening hours: 11:15 am – 6:00 pm
- Collection point from 16 November 2017 onwards:
- Venue: The Registry Office (N101), 1/F, Block N
- Opening hours:
Monday-Friday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
- Please present your original copy of HKID card upon collection in person.
- Graduates may authorize a representative to collect the certificate on their behalf. The representative must bring along a duly signed authorization letter from the graduate, together with the copy of the HKID cards of the graduate and the authorized person.
- Graduate Employment Survey 2017
- To facilitate the planning and development of the College, Student Affairs Office (SAO) would like to invite you to participate in the Graduate Employment Survey so that the College can have a good understanding of the employment situation of the Class of 2017 graduates.
- You are invited to complete the survey at https://ecampus.hsmc.edu.hk/moodle/myhsmc/uss/ when you register for attending the Graduation Ceremony.
- All data collected will be used by the College and personal information collected will be kept strictly confidential.
- Should you have any questions regarding the Survey or need any further assistance, please contact SAO by phone at 3963 5560 or email to email@example.com.
*Remarks: The Important Notes will be updated if necessary.
Updated on 26 September 2017