The Principal Recommended Admission Scheme (Henceforth “the Scheme”) aims at giving due recognition to students who have made distinguished achievements in academic and/or non-academic areas such as sports, music, etc., contributed to community services, or demonstrated leadership abilities. Admission quotas have been reserved for eligible nominees and conditional offers will be given before the release of HKDSE examination results.
Students who meet the following criteria are eligible to be considered under the Scheme:
- Local Hong Kong citizen / residents with right of abode in Hong Kong; and
- Applicant of HSMC degree programme(s); and
- School applicants attending the HKDSE examination; and
- Outstanding academic achievements; and/or
- Distinguished achievements in non-academic areas, e.g. sports, music, arts, etc.; or
- Outstanding leadership qualities, e.g. Head Prefects, Presidents of Students’ Unions; or
- Participation in community services
All recommendations should be submitted via SCHOOL not later than 24 March 2017. Late submission / amendment will not be considered. School applicants who wish to be nominated under the Scheme should approach their school principals for recommendation.
Required documents for submission include:
- Completed School Application Form signed by the principal; and
- Each nominee’s personal profile* and copies of certification/awards
Each secondary school can nominate 5 students at maximum.
Schools please send the whole set of submission documents by postal mail to:
Registry, N101, Block N,
Hang Seng Management College,
Hang Shin Link, Siu Lek Yuen, Shatin, Hong Kong
* Important Notes
- If the school would like to recommend students for admission to BBA-SCM (Honours) programme under Study Subsidy Scheme for Designated Professions/Sectors (SSSDP), please follow the School Principal’s Nominations (SPN) in the JUPAS instead of Principal Recommended Admission Scheme.
- Student nominees must first submit application via the HSMC Online Application System or Electronic Advance Application System for Post-secondary Programmes (E-APP) and complete all the application procedures(including the settlement of application fees) before joining the Scheme.