Applicants must fulfill the following requirements for admission:
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university or equivalent; and
- Documentary evidence demonstrating the applicant’s English proficiency, which may include:
- Graduated from an institution where the medium of instruction is English;
- A minimum of 550 (paper-based), 213 (computer-based) and 79 (internet-based) in TOEFL;
- A minimum of 6.5 in IELTS;
- A minimum of 430 in College English Test-Band 6 (CET-6);
- Or equivalent of the above
All Taught Postgraduate (TPG) Programmes of HSMC accept Visiting Students who may, according to their interests or needs, take one or more modules of a TPG programme but do not intend to complete a postgraduate degree. Upon completion of the module(s) registered, the student will be issued a transcript to certify his/her study at the College. Visiting Students have to abide by the Academic Regulations applicable to TPG students and they are required to pay for the module(s) they registered unless there is an exchange agreement between HSMC and their home institutions with a reciprocal home-fee paying arrangement. All other fees and charges, e.g. application fee, caution money, student ID card, additional copies of transcript, etc., will apply.
Applicant for admission as a Visiting Student of a TPG programme should possess a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university, and admission will be subject to approval of respective offering Department/School.